Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat!
Customize and level your character, forge equipment, gather loot, collect pets and more! Take your hero through multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival missions to earn more experience & even better treasure. Join your friends with 4-player online and local (splitscreen) co-op to plan your strategies together or compete in PvP Deathmatch.
- Tower-Defense Meets Action-RPG -Choose your class, customize your character & equipment, strategically assemble your defenses, and participate directly in action-packed battle to preserve your castle against the invading horde!
- 4-player Co-Op -Play 4-player co-op with character classes that support each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Dynamically combine local (splitscreen) and online players and leave/join any time, so that the game’s always full.
- Collect and Trade Pets Online -A variety of pets exist to assist you in the land of Etheria, each with distinct behaviors. These pets can be leveled and customized to match your unique play-style. They can even be traded online with other players!
- Loot and Level-Up -Grab the mounds of money and items that your defeated foes drop and trade them or store them for later use in your Item Box! Upgrade them with mana to increase their statistics your way!
- Mission & Game Play Variety -Each level has a different setting, layout, enemies, and more. To collect all the loot and reach the highest levels you must take your character through 4 difficulty modes, survival missions, challenge maps, and more!
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||1GHZ Dual-Core CPU||2GHZ Dual-Core CPU|
|Hard Drive:||2 GB free space|
|Video Card:||Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory||Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 512 MB video memory|